We understand that you may have questions when it comes to selling your property with our platform.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions, but if you require more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
Our process is simple and straightforward:
1. Select the package that fits your needs
2. Securely checkout with Stripe
3. Receive personalized electronic listing paperwork within 8 hours, your home will be listed on the MLS within 12 hours of completing and submitting the paperwork
• Enjoy a complimentary in-depth Broker’s Price Opinion (BPO) with every listing.
• Sign paperwork electronically for free.
• Benefit from same-day phone and email support.
• Keep more money in your pocket at closing time by saving thousands of dollars on traditional commission fees
• Get the same exposure as your competitors through our immediate MLS listing on all major and minor real estate websites
• Showcase your home’s unique features and benefits directly to potential buyers through direct communication with buyer’s agents
• Take control of the sales process by negotiating offers on your own terms and make decisions that best suit your needs
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a facility that allows real estate professionals to share and access local property listings in order to better serve their clients. It is a system used by real estate agents to share property information and facilitate transactions. The MLS allows for accurate and up-to-date property information to be available to clients and customers. It is used by hundreds of real estate organizations across the country and follows a common set of rules to enable a smooth exchange of information. By using the MLS, agents are able to offer compensation to other agents and enhance cooperation among them. With the increasing use of internet technology in the real estate business, many agents have established online identities and MLSs have adopted programs like Internet Data Exchange (IDX) to enable cooperation between agents. Through IDX, agents can display each other’s listings on their websites and mobile applications. MLSs also provide listing information to third-party aggregators such as Realtor.com, unless the agent chooses to withhold consent.
A limited service listing is a type of MLS listing where the listing broker, as agreed upon in the listing agreement, does not provide certain services. These services may include, but are not limited to:
• Arranging appointments for other brokers to show the property to potential buyers, instead giving them the authority to make such appointments directly with the seller
• Accepting and presenting offers to purchase to the seller, instead giving other brokers the authority to present offers directly to the seller
• Advising the seller on the merits of offers to purchase Assisting the seller in developing, communicating, or presenting counter-offers
• Participating on the seller’s behalf in negotiations leading to the sale of the property
Cooperating Brokers are an important part of the sales process. At Central Florida Flat Fee Realty, we believe in providing fair compensation for the valuable service that cooperating brokers provide. That is why we ensure that our listings always offer a commission of 2% or more to agents who introduce a buyer for the property.
Considering Purchasing NEW CONSTRUCTION?
If so, we highly recommend reaching out to us to learn more about how you can take advantage of a valuable opportunity to receive an additional $5,000 at closing, in addition to any builder incentives that may already be available.
Our team of experienced real estate professionals, like Kyle Lawrence, will be happy to assist you in navigating the process of buying a new construction home, and help you to understand the benefits and potential savings that may be available. Contact us today via Live Chat or schedule a call to speak with one of our experts and learn more about how we can help you make the most of your new construction purchase.